Product Specifications and Datasheets
Polysolar manufactures a wide range of different solar BIPV glass technologies designed to best meet the application and situational needs of our clients. All our glass products can be manufactured into insulated double-glazed units and are fully warranted and certified.
Transparent Solar PV Glass
PS-CT-series Transparent see-through Cadmium Telluride (CdTe) thin-film Photovoltaic technology.
- Colourless/grey/black pixelated appearance.
- Available in range a transparencies, opaque to 80% light transmission.
- Standard panel dimension 1200mm x 600mm x 7.1mm, but available in any bespoke shape and size up to 3m.
- Full range of colour laminates or coatings available on request.
- Efficiency from 12% or 118Wp/m².
Semi Transparent BIPV Glass
PS-MC-ST-series Semi Transparent Monocrystalline Silicon (c-Si) photovoltaic technology.
- All Black square silicon cells embedded in a transparent glass glass laminate.
- Available in range of transparencies and/or with back white or black film.
- Standard panel 10% light transmission
- Standard dimensions: 1049mm x 1770mm x 7.1mm (60 cell) - also available in bespoke dimensions.
- Full range of coatings available on request.
- Efficiency from 20% or 210Wp/m².
Framed Shingled Panels
TH415PMB744SCF (All Black) Innovative shingled technology giving high efficiency, better shade tolerance, fewer microcracks, less degradation, better hotspot resistance, 60% reduced lead and flourine free.
- Perfect Black framed solar panels with no silver busbars.
- High ethical and environmental standards.
- Ideal for integration into structures and systems.
- Dimensions: 1812mm x 1096mm x 30mm.
- 15 Year materials warranty. 25 Year warranty for linear power output.
To buy please visit: tw-solar.co.uk
Terra Perfect Black